Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Finish in a Flash Double Page Layout


My Finish in a Flash Layout 
-complete a Double Page Layout in 30 minutes- 


Miss Tracy's Supplies: You can find alot of these supplies at the LBH or on our Website 
Chipboard Alphas by Maya Road
NEW Double Dot Paper by BoBunny
Shipping tag
White Distress Paint - Ranger
 Goosebump Bling by Queen & Co.
Twine & Button
Black Fine Tip Journaling Pitt Pen - Faber Castel
Bracket Punch by Little B



I Saved a ton of time on this layout by not cutting photo mats.
They aren't always necessary and I think my layout looks great without them!

Painted over my chipboard letters with my Distress Paint dauber (white). Drys really fast and no need for a brush...gotta love that! Inked the edges with Dusty Rose Chalk Ink and topped with a swipe of Glossy Accents. Love the look!!!

Love to add journaling and details to my papers with my Pitt Pens!
I fussy cut a few flowers from a Floral Print in the collection to bring some flowers over to my second page of my double. I love the color cluster it added!

Love this Bracket Punch...as a whole and cut in half...makes a great decorative tab!

For more great tips follow the LBH Blue Crew Blog 


Keep Creating, 
Miss Tracy 

No comments: