Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekend Adventure Reveal Day!!!!

Good Morning my friends!!!
So happy today is the BIG REVEAL of my NEW Front Porch Kit....Weekend Adventure!!!


You can see more close up shots and a detailed Content List on the LBH website at 

The Design Board and tons of awesome projects are now on display at the Little Blue House. You can also see all the Design Team projects on the Weekend Adventure Inspiration Gallery! Prepare to be inspired...the team did an outstanding job with this fun-filled kit!!!!

Here is a picture of one of the projects I designed from my Weekend Adventure Kit...

I'll be posting more of my creations through out the week....so stay tuned! Hop on over to the LBH Blog for more Scraptastic details about the
 Weekend Adventure Front Porch Kit!!!

Kits are now available for purchase and pick up at the LBH or you can order online. Available only while supplies last...Order yours today!

I'm about to head to the HouSe...Lots to do today with the Launch of our NEW Kit......More to follow!!!

Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Linsey said...

What a fabulous card! I love it! And I'll most definitely be staying tuned in to see what I know will be lots more awesomeness with the Weekend Adventure Kit!! By the way, your group of designers are incredible--I am so very inspired by every one of those lovely ladies and you as well. Thank you for all you do Miss Tracy and please relay my appreciation to your staff and dt too!! Big hugs and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Linda Hahn said...

Tracy, this kit is really special! Love all the fun designs made by you and your staff! And love your canvas!!

DeeDee said...

LOOOOOVE this canvas. I have been wanting to see more since the sneak. So creative.