Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Want to learn about VerDay???

Hello friends!

Come join me and learn the Wonders of 
VerDay Metal Patina Paints by Ten Seconds Studio! 


In my VerDay Workshop this month, we will be transforming an iron topiary while learning all about VerDay...This is such a unique workshop and I have some really cool techniques to share with you!

Tuesday, May 27
10am-1:30pm
6:00pm-9:30pm
Cost: $40
Instructor: Tracy Pounds

The transformation is so fun to watch and I will be teaching you just how easy it is to create some fabulous VerDay Flowers to adorn your iron topiary. I can't wait to show you!!!!


Please bring the following items with you to class:
*Your Basics*
1 can of Spray Paint (color of your choice)
1 roll of Saran Wrap
Heat Gun
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks




 

Reservations are required. I have a limited number of topiaries so the spots will be open only while supplies last. You can reserve your seat over the phone or stop by the Little Blue House!
(817) 431-7930

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: