Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hello friends!
I am sharing a fun #TBT project over on the LBH Blue Crew Fan Blog featuring our special guest this week...
Hazel & Ruby! 

Most of you that know me, know I am a true blue "Picker"!!! 
I love preserving old things and giving them a fresh, new life!!! 
One junky item that I "pick" up whenever I can...is old suitcases or train cases. They have so much charm and character! Today, I'll be showing you my old suitcase that I transformed with Hazel and Ruby products!


Why a suitcase??  Glad you asked...I  love organizing my precious goodies and finds in unique, fun, creative, ways and this suitcase was a perfect fit for ALL of my H&R goodies! This particular beauty had a small divider panel in it and was in great shape...


Look how nicely my H&R wrap and tissue rolls fit inside! You gotta love it!!! Then on the other side of the panel is where I store all of my Stencil Masks...

I even have a fun pocket that I can store my H&R fat washi rolls in and my H&R sequin tubes...
 There is a strap and metal bar thingie on the divider too...The PERFECT place to store my ruler, markers, wipes, brushes, and I stuck a few skewers and pins in there too. These are all my "go to" items when creating wonderful Home Dec items with my Hazel and Ruby Stencil Masks...

So now that you've seen how I'm using my fabulous altered suitcase...Let me show you how this transformation came about! Hop on over to the LBH Blue Crew Fan Blog and you can see my full tutorial.
www.lbhbluecrew.blogspot.com

Great contest to WIN free H&R goodies...get all the details on the LBH Blue Crew Blog!

Have a great Wednesday!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: