Saturday, May 17, 2014

Front Porch Kit Peeks begin TODAY!!!!

Good Morning Friends!!!
I'm so excited to share with you a fun sneak peek of my 
NEW Front Porch Kit....Weekend Adventure!


This kit is filled with a unique combination of fabulous paper-crafting goodies and some fun, unexpected finds too!!! I have hand-selected them just for YOU....and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!!! Be sure to follow along over the next three days...I will be sharing some Sneak Peeks of my Weekend Adventure projects and some behind the scenes sneaks of the Design Board and our kitting process. Here's my Peek of the Day...


You can see peeks and have a chance to WIN
Weekend Adventure Kit on the Little Blue House BLOG... 
Check it out and check out my fellow FPK Design Team gals' blogs...They did an amazing, fantastic, outstanding job with the goodies in this Fun-Filled Kit!!! Here are links to their blogs...


Pre-orders begin TODAY...Stop by the LBH to reserve your kit or you can pre-order online at

Thanks for reading...
Stop back by tomorrow for more great peeks!
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Who wants to see more?!?!?!

5 comments:

Rhonda Merry said...

I want to see more!!

Amy said...

More! More! More!

DeeDee said...

OOoh I love what I can see so far. :)

Valerie Bishop said...

What a cool sneak peek! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

Linsey said...

LOVING it!!! MORE MORE MORE :D