Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Sunday Sneak from the Front Porch!!!

Happy Sunday Friends!
I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the Sneak Peeks from my NEW Front Porch Kit...
Weekend Adventure


It's full of FUN and jam-packed with Creative Potential! You will love the versatile colors and cute embellies...Perfect for preserving those every day moments that make up our most special memories!

Sneak Peek: Day #2


Check out my fellow Front Porch Designers Blogs...They have some fab peeks to share with you too!...and make sure you visit the Little Blue House Blog to see more sneaks and leave a comment for a chance to WIN a Weekend Adventure Kit!
Stay tuned...one more day of peeks and then on Tuesday, 5/20...REVEAL DAY!!!! I can hardly wait, what about you?!?!?!

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

Oh, just so gorgeous...I can't wait to see the full reveal!

DeeDee said...

Love all the fun colors. :)

Linsey said...

You are killing me! These are such yummy peeks! Can't wait for the reveal!! :D