Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I must make this...

Hey friends!
When I saw this, I knew right then and there....I MUST MAKE THIS...Take a look at this Canvas made with Hazel & Ruby Stencil Masks...I love that word...Reclaimologist!!!!

This super cute canvas was featured on the Hazel & Ruby FB page...It's by Shannon and Mandy of Reclaimoligists and Other Crafty Chicks. If you are into repurposing and refinishing home decor items, you should check out their Facebook Page at 
https://www.facebook.com/ReclaimOlogistsAndOtherCraftyChicks
You can find the Hazel & Ruby Stencil Masks at the Little Blue House in Keller, TX. Come see me and I'll be happy to share with you how they work! 

I also want to thank everyone who commented in my last post...I have selected a WINNER!!!Congratulations Melody Soroka!!!
A H&R goodie is waiting for you at the LBH :))))

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

Tracy :) said...

What can I say...I LoVe JunKy things to reclaim and repurpose!