Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Free BluePrint of the month!

Good Morning Friends!

I'm super excited about our NEW Blue Crew Fan Blog...Have you checked it out?!?!? As a thank you to all of my wonderful LBH fans, I will be posting a FREE BluePrint each month on the fan blog.

April's BluePrint of the Month is being featured today! You can see the full "how to", cut list, supplies used, and I'm also sharing some great TIPS that I'm hoping you will want to try out on your next Layout or Crafty Project. Here's a sneak peek...

Become an LBH Fan...visit the blog at...

Hope you enjoy the layout! I can't wait to see the awesome lo's you will design! When you visit the blog, you can see Cat & Nat's (our fabulous blog hosts) version of the BluePrint LO too!

Share with me if you are a double or a single layout scrapper...I will be alternating the BP's from time to time. I'm also interested to know if any of you would like a Creative Card BluePrint featured sometime. Share your thoughts...

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)


No comments: