Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sample Making Frenzy...

I'm up to my eyeballs in NEW goodies from Hazel & Ruby and having a ball!!! I am making FuN samples to show off at the
Hazel & Ruby Product Premiere this Saturday at the
Little Blue House.

Hazel & Ruby is a new company that develops innovative DIY & Crafting products perfect for Repurposing or Upcycling!...and those of you who know me best...know how I love to upcycle and repurpose! :))))))) Their current Products are Stencil Masks, Fat Roll & Scallop Washi Tapes, Large Decorative Tissue Paper Rolls, Sequin Tubes and Pic Pocket Overlays which you will be able to see me demo-ing on  Saturday! 




I'll also have a fun Technique Take-Away for everyone who comes on Saturday! Make plans to come check it out!

I'll post some peeks of my samples soon...

Stay tuned my friends...
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Leave a comment about your love of upcycling! I'll give one lucky commenter a FUN Hazel & Ruby Prize!

7 comments:

Melody Soroka said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE to "Re-purpose with a Purpose"! This new line is right up my alley to add to my hosts of "picker projects"! I already have fallen for the display using the knobs. Tracy I have some old glass knobs for you to add to your "picker Paradise"! Hope to be at LBH Sat.....

berlykim37 said...

LOVE TO TURN OLD TO NEW. GREAT SURPISE GIVEAWAY TRACY.

DeeDee said...

I love to upcycle so much when I move I need a extra truck for my things to recycl..lol..... only one piece of furniture in my house has been new. the rest all redone and recycled... I am hooked

rhonda clevenger said...

I love to find old things and find a new use for them.

Sue said...

Ummmmmmmm - heck yeah, I love to repurpose. Isn't that what papercrafters do? Thanks for the giveaway ... crossing my fingers and if it's not me, then one of my peeps.
SuZeQ

-Pam said...

Doesn't everyone do the re-use and re-cycle?? lol... I love Love LOVE to create new things from old as much as possible!!! My latest was a headboard/footboard into a bench. Though I did have to purchase a body pillow for $10 to make into the cushion. I would love some new supplies that would add some pop to some of my projects though!!!

Tracy :) said...

Thanks gals for your comments! Sounds like we have a lot in common. I would love to see some of your repurposed projects!