Sunday, March 16, 2014

Join me for a Retreat & Specialty Workshops this Spring!

Hello Friends!    
I have the great privilege of teaching some fabulous Specialty Workshops this Spring at two of my favorite Retreat Destinations! I would love for you to join me so I'm passing along the info to YOU! 

APRIL RETREAT & WORKSHOP:
Altered Windows Workshop 
Saturday, April 26th
10am-5pm
Hosted by: Whitworth Ranch Retreat
Retreat dates: April 25th-27th

I’m so excited to be guest teaching at the Whitworth Ranch Retreat for my Altered Windows Workshop! My workshop will be held on Saturday so you will have plenty of time to work on your other projects, during your stay at the Ranch.
 Can't come for the whole weekend but want to come to the Workshop???
That's okay too...Contact Stacy Seely at Whitworth Ranch and she will reserve you a spot just for the Saturday Workshop....or the whole weekend. Just a few spots remaining, so don't delay. Reserve your seat soon.

In my Altered Window Workshop, I will be assisting you with the design, creation, and total transformation of your window. I'll help you every step of the way…It will be so much fun and I know you will treasure your windows for years to come!
I will be bringing lots of goodies, fabrics (burlaps, muslins), banners, buttons, ribbons, trims, jute, old book pages, etc. in a variety of very neutral colors…so that they will blend well with your paper selections. I will also teach you how to make some great accents for your windows…fun banners and beautiful art metal accents…some fun fabric accents too!  I will have my Silhouette so that we can easily cut any specific words or letters you want for your window as well. 
 
Here are the items that you need to bring:
*Window (Stacy has some to sell if you are in need of one)
*Please have your window cleaned up & painted (if desired) before our workshop
Variety of Printed Papers (colors and prints of your choice to match your décor)
Cardstock for cutting words (color of your choice)
Photos, Mementos, Trinkets, etc. that you want to feature on your window
Specific fabrics or ribbon if wanting a color other than something neutral
Please also bring your Crafting Basics:
Fabric Scissors and Craft Scissors
 Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
 Glossy Accents
 Heat Gun
Helmar 450 or other Fast Grab Tacky Glue
 


If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me prior to our Workshop. I look forward to creating wonderful windows with you!
You can get all the info regarding Whitworth Ranch and
this amazing weekend event here...

www.whitworth-ranch-retreat.com


MAY RETREAT & WORKSHOP:

Artful Treasures Workshop Series
Friday 5/16 & Saturday 5/17
Hosted by: Crafty Creations Retreat
Retreat Dates: May 15th-18th

In this Workshop, I will be walking you through the Wonders of VerDay Metal Patinas and embarking on a Leather Embossing Adventure with the NEW Cattle-ist products from Ten Seconds Studio. It will be a series of three projects...An Altered Book/Journal, An Altered Canvas, and an Altered Cigar Box! I will share with you some great tips and tricks along the way...and teach you some fun techniques to make unique accents for your projects!

More info and Photos COMING SOON!
Registration will begin this week :)))))) 

You may contact Angie or Leisa for more info regarding this fabulous weekend event here....

Come Retreat & Create with me this Spring!!!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: