Saturday, February 15, 2014

Front Porch Reveal Day!

Happy Reveal Day!!!
I've been teasing you over the past few days with 
sneak peeks of projects and goodies from 
the NEW Front Porch Kit...

Now the day has finally come and I can show you ALL the goodies in this "Shine"tastic Kit! 


SO much Cuteness packed into this Box o' Goodies from the Front Porch! Too see even more pics and all the details, hop over to the LBH Blog...or better yet, stop by the Little Blue House today and see it all in person! 

Here are a few of the layouts that I designed with the "Your Time to Shine" Front Porch Kit...I'll post more of my projects through out the week...so stay tuned! 





I'll post more close up's of the details later :)
(Have to hurry and get to the LBH this morning...LoL!)

Even more inspiration awaits...I am working on our NEW Inspiration Gallery (on the NEW website) and will announce as soon as it is ready to view! Our FPK Design Team has done an outstanding job! I'm constantly amazed and inspired by their creations!!!

Thank you for all of your comments over the past few days! I love reading them...You gals always make me SmiLe!!!
I'll be drawing the Winner today and announce tomorrow!

Shine On Sisters...
Miss Tracy :)

8 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

Beautiful projects! I love your title banner on your "Be You" layout!!

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's so wonderful, better than I even imagined...eekkk.

Amy C. said...

Such pretty layouts!

lpredflower said...

The layouts are wonderful!! So talented!

Rhonda Merry said...

Love the LO's Tracy.

DeeDee said...

I love those layouts. What did you use on the photo that has the date?

Linda Hahn said...

Such AMAZING layouts and such great subjects for the LO's! (Can't believe how grown-up Maddie is)!Love your uses of chevron paper!

Susan said...

This is a fabulous kit and your layouts are amazing as always. The kiddos have grown up so much!