Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wedding Bells are ringing....


My daughter Kristyn is getting married this June and we are having so much fun preparing for her wedding. I've been seeing some wonderful inspiration on Pinterest and I have some great project ideas of my own. This is the style and look that she wants for her wedding and reception...I'm calling it Prairie Chic!






Lots of creating to do this Spring....Loving it!
Almost too many choices. Time to narrow it down and make some decisions and get to work :)))))))))
She likes the idea of a Popcorn Bar for the reception...
Look how cute this is...
If you have any ideas you would like to share with me...Please do! I would love to know about projects you've made or other wedding ideas you would like to share. I'll post more inspiration and some of my wedding projects over the next few months. I'm stocking up on tons of burlap, lace, pearls, doilies, etc. 
Let the wedding countdown begin!

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: