Friday, November 15, 2013

Miss T's Pickers Workshop: Shutter Angels

If you have a passion like I do for giving new life to old things...then my Pickers Workshop is just thing for you! I have a passion for Picking and Repurposing all kinds of Junque-y Treasures!

Hark the Herald: Shutter Angels
Designed by: Tracy Pounds

In my November Workshop, you will have the opportunity to create Altered Shutter Angels. I first saw a version of this created for a Garden on Pinterest. I fell in love with it and had to create one of my own. I think she will be beautiful for the holidays and other seasons too. I can simply change out whatever she is holding to fit the season. This was one of the projects we recently created on my JunkTime Picker's Retreat. We had a great time designing our angels and now you can too!
They can be any shape or size...


November Project:
Shutter Angels

Cost: $45
Sunday Nov. 24th 
2pm-5pm
** What to Bring**
1 shutter (any size)
2 cans of Spray Paint 
(1 base coat color, 1 top coat color)**I used Nutmeg for base coat and Heirloom White for top coat-
purchased at Home Depot
Sand Paper or Sanding Block
*Adornments for your Angel - decorative trims, knob, repurposed item for her arms and face, ribbons, etc.
*I'll bring up a few things too...
 but these could always be added later

Me and my Wood Guy will provide all the wood/wings and hardware for your Shutter Angels.



Please stop by or call the Little Blue House to reserve your seats today! I will need you to drop your shutter off at the LBH by Thursday, Nov.21st so we can pre-cut your specific pieces and customize to your size shutter.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

Happy Picking!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: