Sunday, August 25, 2013

Calling all Junkers...Miss T's Pickers Retreat!

I'm so excited about my first-ever
Junk Time Pickers Retreat!



I would love for all my fellow Pickers to join me for this unique, junk-lovers retreat! I have chosen the charming Whitworth Ranch as our Retreat destination. It is simply beautiful and Stacy Seely, will be preparing all of your meals during your stay...She is a fabulous chef! I have scheduled it for the first weekend in October which also happens to be Canton Weekend...YaY! Whitworth Ranch is just a short distance from Canton. 



You will have a three day or a four day option for my Pickers Retreat. I also have a Special Pickers Workshop day scheduled for Sat. Oct. 5th...The Workshop will include some fabulous NEW Pickers Projects...and we will have a "Wood Guy" to assist us with cutting and some other "hands on" stuff!
I'll be posting more info about those projects soon. 

Here are some of the details...

When: Oct. 3 through Oct. 6
Where: Whitworth Ranch Retreat
Rates: Thurs. - Sun. $345 or Fri. - Sun. $295
(Meals and Miss T's Workshop Day all included)

There are only 16 spots available and you can hold your spot with a deposit of $175 and the balance will be due by Sept. 12th. 

We will have a one day outing @ the Canton First Monday Trade Days, one day (Sat.) devoted to my Pickers Workshop, and the rest of your time you will have the opportunity to work on whatever projects you bring along with you...plenty of "Free Time" to relax, create, and fellowship with fellow Pickers that share our same Junking Passion! 

You can check out photos of the
 Whitworth Ranch Retreat here...
www.whitworth-ranch-retreat.com/photo-gallery/

I would also like to have a Junky Swap...
This will be optional and I will post more info about this prior to our Junk Time Retreat. 

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope you will come join us! You can reserve your spots @ the Little Blue House. (817) 431-7930

Stay true to your Passion--
Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Linda Hahn said...

It sounds like sooo much fun!! I'd love to go!! Bet it fills up FAST!!

JMeaux said...

Count me in!!! I'd like to go Thurs - Sunday. Can I call tomorrow w/cc info for payment?

Tracy :) said...

Give us a call anytime Judy...(817) 431-7930. Glad you can come!