Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another day...Another Peek...

Hello to all!
Hope you are having a super Sunday. I have another quick peek to share with you of one of my projects designed with my NEW "Game On" Front Porch Kit!

This kit "deals" up a ton of creative potential and you will love "playing" with ALL the unique pieces that have been hand-picked by me especially for YOU!

You won't have to wait long for the Full Reveal...It will be on Tuesday, Aug. 13th. The "Game On" Design Board, BluePrint Projects, and Inspiration Projects will all be on display at the Little Blue House!

Here's my Sneaker for you today...


AND
a Bonus Sneaker of the Design Board...


If you would like a chance at Winning this FaBuLouS kit, please visit the LBH blog and post a comment on any of the Sneak Peek posts. You will be entered into a drawing and who knows?!?!? YOU may be the WINNER. The Lucky Commenter that is drawn will be announced on Tuesday, 8/13!

I'll have one final peek for you tomorrow...
Be sure to stop by back by...

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

4 comments:

MyLife@AllBoys said...

I can tell already that this is going to be my first LBH kit purchase :)

Amy said...

Can't wait to start working on it!

Valerie Bishop said...

It looks like such a fun kit!

Valerie Bishop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.