Monday, March 4, 2013

ONLY 1 MORE DAY..."Say Cheese!"

Goooood Morning Friends!!!

This will be a very quick post....I'm up to my eyeballs in "things to-do" to get ready for the Big Reveal Day!

 (which happens to be Tues. 3/5)

Soon all will be revealed and you can embark on some great Creative Adventures as you dive into your "Say Cheese!" Front Porch Kit. I have designed 5+ BluePrint projects for you to enjoy with the purchase of your kit. I will have step by step "How To's" and photos so that you can easily recreate my designs!

Soon, Soon, Soon....
I will be able to SHOW & TELL all!!!
Can't wait!!!
Until then though...Here's some teasers...

Remember to visit the LBH Blog for a chance to WIN a FREE Kit!!! www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com

Pre-orders have begun and kits are limited...so don't delay. Reserve your kit early to ensure it makes it's way from our Front Porch to your's!!!

You may order at the LBH, over the phone, or online:

The Little Blue House
118 W. Olive St.
Keller, TX 76248
(817) 431-7930

I hope you have a wonderful start to your week! 
Stay tuned for the Big Reveal!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. I'm having my own Give-Away...post a comment for a chance to win a special goodie from me! I'll announce the WINNER tomorrow :)

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

you are a busy busy lady Miss Tracy... look forward to another kit... :D

Susan said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Cathy said...

Looks like you have outdone yourself again Miss Tracy. Everything looks so FUN!!! I can't wait for the full reveal :)

Linda Hahn said...

Everything in this kit looks like FUN! But the one thing I've really noticed is that YOU seem to be having lots of fun with it! Can't wait to see the Final Reveal!

Tracy :) said...

You can't help but have FUN with this kit....It just brings the Happy out in YoU!!