Friday, March 1, 2013

Let the Front Porch Sneak Peeks begin!!!!

What a fun Friday today will be!!!!
Today is the first day of our Sneak Peeks from my 
NEW Front Porch Kit..."Say Cheese!"


I'm super excited to share this kit with you...and in 4 more days I'll be able to do just that! The Full Reveal will be on March 5th!
I have had so much fun pulling all the goodies together for this colorful kit. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Here is a first peek at couple of my "Say Cheese!" Projects 
for you to EnJoy!!!


Be sure to visit often...I'll be posting more Sneaks each day until the full reveal! Pre-orders begin today...You can reserve your kit at the Little Blue House in person or over the phone. Visit the LBH Blog for a Sneak Peek of the Design Board and a chance to WIN a FREE Front Porch Kit!

I'm also having a special Give-Away here for my commenters! 
Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on my Sneak Peek posts and I will draw a WINNER that will receive a special "Say Cheese!" Goodie Bag!!!

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Front Porch Kit release time is my fave time!! Super excited for this one already :)

Cheryl McCarson said...

I don't need sneak peeks. I would buy it sight unseen.

ScrapoholicKK said...

OMG!!!! The colors are amazing. Love the banner look!!! Tracy, you are AWESOME

Linda Hahn said...

Can't wait to see the new kit and all the creative ideas you LBH gals come up with!

chris taylor said...

Looks like another great kit!Love the painted banner!

Susan said...

Love your projects Tracy! Can't wait til all is revealed!

Claudia said...

I can not wait for the BIG reveal! C'mon March 5th!