Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Front Porch Friday!....and I have a WINNER!!!

Hello Friends!
Thanks for hopping over to my blog today! I have a great project to share with you that was designed from my "Say Cheese!" Front Porch Kit!
My projects are all featured in the BluePrints Guide for this fabulous kit...so if they inspire you, you will doubly pleased to know that with the purchase of your "Say Cheese!" Kit...You will receive Step by Step instructions on how to recreate these for yourself!

The one I would like to share with you today is my "Say Cheese!" double layout. This layout is xxtra special because you can actually feature 18...that's right 18 photos on it. I designed a fun flip file for both pages...take a looksie:

These fun flip files are great for events that have multiple pic's that you want to feature on 1 layout...Here is a closer look at the creative details...


I am the proud owner of 5 fabulous kiddos so my layouts generally feature a lot of photos...(rarely any singles from me)...and this is such a great way to show them off. 


Now I know some of you are wondering how these will work within your page protectors...I actually trim away (CUT) my page protector where the flip file is so that way the majority of the page is still under the protector but you can still easily flip through the photo file without having to remove the page. It's really not hard to do...Here are the steps I follow:

First, I put the LO in the page protector, then take a marker and place dots on the corners of where I need to trim away. Next remove the page and insert a piece of chipboard and carefully cut away using my metal ruler and a craft knife. Reinsert the page and you are done!!! Easy Peasy!!! You should really give it a try.

I have so many favorite goodies in this kit but I think one of my TOP FAV's was the authentic Film Reel Strip...Love to create with unique unexpected treasures like this! 


Kits are still available but only while supplies last...Visit the LBH website for more info and purchase yours today! Here are the links to my fellow Design Team members...be sure to visit them and see their Front Porch Friday projects!!!

Tracy Pounds: http://luv2cre8joy.blogspot.com/

Have a Happy Friday!
Miss Tracy :)


P.S. The WINNER of my "Say Cheese!" extras goodie bag is .....Cathy Grigsby! Congrats Cathy...I'm out of town right now so I'll have your goodie bag at the LBH next week...Hope you enjoy the extras!!!

6 comments:

June Houck said...

Super fun LO, Tracy!

Valerie Bishop said...

I just LOVE the look of the flip photos!! They are so fun and colorful!! This is one idea I will definitely be lifting!! :)

Rhonda Merry said...

Flip pages are one of my favorite design elements. Maximum photos, minimum pages. Awesome!

Susan said...

Love the flip photo idea. How cool to be able to get 18 photos on a layout!

ElaineH said...

You kow I loveyor layouts. I have to do this on band pictures.

ElaineH said...

you know I love your layouts. Have to try this on band pictures.