Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another day...Another Peek..."Say Cheese!"

Welcome to the Weekend!
Hope you have something creative planned...and if you don't, but would like to, stop by the LBH for some Crafty Inspiration! I'll be there tomorrow teaching my final Pickers Workshop..repurposing Cigar Boxes into fabulous designer decor!!! I can't wait...always look forward to the creative energy that emerges when my Pickers unite! Stop in and visit us if you can!

...AND NOW...

I have another great Sneaker for you today! I have had such a blast designing with my NEW Front Porch Kit...So appropriately named "Say Cheese!"---You don't have to see too many peeks to see why the name is so fitting...LoL!!! If you have ever taken a picture...ever...ever in your life...You won't be able to resist this kit!!! 
So fun...So colorful..So happy!!!

Here is a peek inside a Minibook that I have designed from this kit. It will be featured on the BluePrint Guide so you will have my complete "How To"...step by step instructions to make one for yourself if you choose!

AND...Here's another quick peek at my Design Board and a couple of Photo Booth Props that I designed for the BluePrint Guide!
I had fun testing them out...haha!!! 
I'll post pics of those later...LoL!!!

Remember to check out the other Front Porch Designers Blogs to see their Sneak Peeks and visit the LBH blog for a chance to WIN a FREE Kit!!! "Snap" to it and do a little Blog Hopping this weekend!

I'm also doing a give-away here on my blog for my followers and commenters. Simply become a follower, post a comment, and you may be a Lucky Winner of some FUN, "Say Cheese!" Extras!!! A goodie bag that will put a Big Cheesy Smile on your FaCe!!!

Have a great weekend!
Miss Tracy :)

Follow me to the...
Little Blue House
118 W. Olive St.
Keller, TX 76248
(817) 431-7930

3 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

I can't wait to see your full reveal - it looks fab from just the little snippits I've seen!! I love that moustache!! :)

Susan said...

Now that's more than a peek! Super cute.

Claudia said...

Im thinking I am going to like this one VERY much! All the secreat reveals are looking so cute. Cant wait for the BIG reveal!!!