Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wishing you Love-n-Luck!!!

Happy Valentine's Day...

Love is in the Air and I hope that you all have a wonderfully sweet day filled with Love, Laughter, and Lots & Lots of Hugs!!!
As for the rest of February and the upcoming month of March...I wish you all great LuCk and good TiMeS! 

Spring will be here soon...and that means I will be designing and featuring another Reversible Wood Banner...My next one will be Easter-themed on one side and Spring-themed on the other. I have to get to work on that soon...Easter is so early this year!

My Love-n-Luck Reversible Wood Banner is still available to create at the Little Blue House in a Buffet or you may purchase as a kit. Kits are provided with BluePrints (Instruction Guide and pic's). Call the LBH if you are interested in grabbing one of these before they are all gone. (817) 431-7930

I enjoyed the evening watching Maddi bake cookies and fill goodie bags for her besties at school and Hayden was so cute getting his gifts and card all ready for his girlfriend Paige...so sweet! I have heart shaped doughnuts for breakfast in the morning...I know, I know, not the healthiest choice but my kiddos will LoVe them! As for Scott and I, we have no plans...we gave up going out on Valentine's Day long ago...as we've aged we have no patience for crowds and long waits...LoL! A quiet evening at home suits us just fine.

Hope your day is filled with sweetness!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Go find your family & friends and give'm a Big Hug!
XXOOXXOO
Miss Tracy :)

2 comments:

Susan Bullock said...

Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day. It is also my wedding anniversary and we too don't like the crowds that evening. We wait 2 more weeks and celebrate it all on my birthday if we can. Sending sweet thoughts and prayers your way~

Rhonda Merry said...

I'm with you, home for the evening together suits the Merry's too. Valentines Night out is for the amateurs. hehe