Monday, February 11, 2013

Calling all Scrapstashers!

Calling all Scrapstashers!
February Scrapstasher's Meetings:
Tuesday, 2/12
10am-noon 6:30pm-8:30pm
Cost: $5 per Stasher
Instructor: Miss Tracy :)

This month, I will be showing you how to put all of your paper scraps to good use and enjoy a little "Misting Madness".


What are all these mists & sprays in my stash?? 
What can I do with them??
How can I combine mists and my paper scraps to 
put them to good use?? 

AND...Here is sneak peek of the altered book cover we are going to create in our Workshop... 

These are all questions that will get answered at our Stasher's meetings this week. Hope you can join us!!! I have a fun project in store for you and you will learn some fun misting techniques!!!
Call or Come by the LBH to reserve your seat.
 I will post the "what to bring" list on Thursday 2/7.


February "What to Bring" List:
Bring a few of your favorite Mists, Sprays, etc.
Stencils...any designs you wish
 Paper Scraps...can be solids or prints
(Lighter colors will work best!)
Chipboard Alphas or Alpha Stickers
A scrap piece of lace
A scrap piece of tulle
Heat Gun
Heat Resistant Craft Mat
Journaling Pens
2 or 3 of your favorite color Distress Ink Pads
One Old Hard Cover Book
 (one that you don't mind cutting apart and covering)
a few buttons
Cropadile
Masking Tape (not the blue kind...manilla colored)
Glue-n-Seal or Mod Podge
2 Foam Brush

*Basics*

I will have the rest of the items to share with you! I look forward to crafting with you and please let me know if you have any questions! 
Call the LBH to reserve your seat.
(817) 431-7930
Keep Creating in 2013!
Miss Tracy :) 

No comments: