Monday, January 7, 2013

Join me for Scrapstashers on Jan. 15th!

I'm looking forward to creating with my dear Scrapstashers this month!  I have been inspired by Ali Edwards...One Little Word...and I want to incorporate this exercise into our Scrapstasher's Project this month!

Choosing a Word:

Can you identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2013?
 It can be something tangible or intangible. It can be a thought, a feeling, or an emotion. It can be singular or plural. The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you. This is not your mother's word or your spouse's word or your child's word—
This is YOUR word.
One little word can have big meaning in your life if you allow yourself to be open to the possibilities. And here's one thing that is totally interesting: Sometimes a word will pop into your brain and it will not make any sense to you right now. Give it some time. Let it percolate a bit. I have often found that our heart speaks to us in very unique ways. Maybe this is a word you need to hear but just aren't ready for it yet.
Again, be open, and embrace the possibilities.

January "What to Bring" List:
Chipboard Letters or Alpha Stickers or Cricut Cut Letters, etc.
-- to spell out YOUR WORD
one 8x8 Canvas -(these will be in stock at the LBH on the day of class if you need to one to craft with)
three complimentary paint colors
Glue -n- Seal (matte)
Music Paper (I have plenty if you need it)
Old Sewing Patterns or Tissue Paper
White Cardstock (1 sheet)
Perfect Pearls Mist- Heirloom Gold or Pewter
Black Chalk Ink Pad
Heat Gun 
Flower Embellishment
Glossy Accents
Fast Grab Tacky Glue (Helmar 450)
Scissors


I will have the rest of the items to share with you! I look forward to crafting with you and please let me know if you have any questions! 
Stop by or call the LBH to reserve your seat.
(817) 431-7930
Keep Creating in 2013!
Miss Tracy :) 

No comments: