Saturday, January 19, 2013

Back home and feeling InSpiReD!!

Hi Friends!
I'm back from California and CHA was a ton o' fun!!! I've made several trips to CHA over the years and I never cease to be just plain giddy on that first day on the Showroom Floor. I love being surrounded by all the NEW products, papers, tools, textures and believe it or not, I get just as excited to see the booth set up's, displays, vignettes, and projects....Just think of it as Wall 2 Wall InSPiRaTioN!!!





 I also love being able to reconnect with some of the Designers and Vendors that I've worked with over the years...It's always a lovely crafty reunion...and it reminds me how fortunate I have been to have befriended so many that share my same passion for Creating!


All week, I will be posting some of my Fav's...Favorite NEW tools, Favorite NEW Lotions & Potions, Favorite NEW collections, Favorite NEW emerging trends, and pic's of a few of my Fav Projects...(several were repurposed items...imagine that)...

My other FAVoRiTE thing about going to CHA is I get to hang out with my LBH gals for a few days and nights in a row...We laugh, we eat, we laugh, we plan, we laugh, we brainstorm, we laugh, etc. 






We stayed at the Embassy Suites in a two room suite...two queen beds and a pull out couch bed in the other room. I chose to sleep on the pull out so I could stay up xx-late and poor over my catalogs and order forms. Even though I was several feet away, I could still hear the "NasaL SymPhoNy" going on in the bedroom...LoL!!! It was so funny...I should've taped it for y'all...haha!!!

Stay tuned, Follow my Blog, and watch for my CHA*FAV posts! I'm also going to be doing some give-aways here on my blog...so post your comments to WIN! 

Stay true to your Passion--Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. It feels good to be HoMe! Check out the Little Blue House blog for more chances to WIN! www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com


9 comments:

DeeDee said...

I Love how you always involve us..in your fun adventures Miss Tracy... your heart spreads wide... I always feel like I got to go to.. hugs

Cara Britton said...

I love that YOU all get inspired so that WE can get inspired.

Linda B. said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I got giddy just looking at your pictures of all the new products.

Melissa said...

What fun! I enjoy the experience of CHA vicariously through your pictures! I would have to be in a room alone at night, too, and would stay up late looking at all of the great stuff!! :-) Glad you are home. Looking forward to all of the new projects.

Amy said...

Almost as good as being there in person...

Kim Rohman said...

Thanks for all the photos Tracy!! I enjoyed taking the journey with you through them. I look forward to seeing all the wonderful new stuff coming our way in the weeks to come. Always love my time at LBH!!

Janet Pineiro said...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I can imagine how much laughing went on. I'm looking forward to all the new projects!

Susan Bullock said...

I enjoy your enthusiasm ~ gets me excited to see what you will share with us later. That necklace is just absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see what's next ~

until then ~

Sharon said...

Tracy, I am glad y'all had fun. Can't wait to see all the new stuff.