Monday, January 21, 2013

another Day and more to Share...

Today for me was an interesting one...I began my day with a trip to UT Southwestern for my pre-op procedure. I was literally swallowed up in Pink...Pink Gown, Pink Robe, Pink Footies. Felt like I was swimming in Pepto...haha! 


 In this procedure, I literally became a Human Pin Cushion. Of course they numbed me up before all the squeezing, poking, prodding, and image after image was taken. After a couple of hours, I was bandaged up and sent on my way with all my films in  hand. 

While I was having all this "fun", my sweet LBH gals (Elaine, Susan, Lynette) were all at the LBH reorganizing and cleaning out our studio closets. They look awesome and even have room to grow! Big hugs to them for tackling this daunting mission! They rock! Here's a peek in the back closet...Now if I could just get them to tackle my Scrap Shack at home...LoL!


I have spent a lot of the rest of my day typing...working on BluePrints, web posts, orders and such...because tomorrow is Part Two (surgery) for me and I will be doing things single-handed for a bit till I heal up. I really appreciate everyone's continued prayers and constant words of encouragement! I feel so blessed to be covered in prayer and surrounded by so many dear friends and family...ready to help if ever I am in need. Love You!!!

As promised, I want to share a few more of my CHA Fav's...I have been placing lots of orders and you will love the direction the industry is headed...It's like walking on SunShine!!! 
Brighter and Better than ever... One NEW line I was especially excited about was the NEW Maggie Holmes collection. Maggie is a wonderful designer and even better photographer. She is now designing her own line with Crate Paper...I'm so happy that her talents are being recognized by the industry! 
 
I love the soft but yet bright color palette of this line and check out these adorable polaroid printed frames...too cute!!

Lovely embellishments from charming clips to colorful bows...


Fun tags and labels too...


It was great to get to chat with her at CHA and see first hand the lovely, colorful components of her NEW collection. 
This collection will soon be arriving at the LBH...
and I can't wait to create with it!!!
Here is a look at the portion of Crate Paper's booth devoted to Maggie's goodies...

 Crate Paper hit a Big CraFty Home Run me at the show! I also completely fell head over heals for another NEW collection called DIY Shop! Love the name...don't you?!?!
Check this out...this entire sheet is Washi Tape...so cool! You can cut the strips or die cut or even cut on your Cricut if you want...

 My most fav part of this line are these...I LoVe, LoVe, LoVe these photo overlays...and trust me...YOU will too!!! They add a wonderful effect to photos....Look at the picture above and the layout below to see what I mean...


Well, folks...that's all for tonight. I need to get some rest tonight...but stay tuned...I have SO MUCH MORE to share with you! Leave your comments for a chance to win something special from me!!! I'll keep you posted about Part Two...

Much Love & Big Hugs!
Miss Tracy :)

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

keeping you surrounded in prayer Miss Tracy,....prayers for fast healing and quick return to your previously fun scheduled days.. hugs

Shannon said...

Praying for you, Tracy! So sorry you had to get poked and prodded. Glad you're resting!

Melissa said...

Keeping you covered in prayer, Tracy. All will be well and you will be two handed/armed again in no time!

What great things! I love those bows-so adorable.

I will be thinking and praying for you along with many others for a successful surgery and quick, uneventful recovery!

Linda Hahn said...

You do look like a bottle of pink Pepto in those pictures!! Here's wishing you a restful day tomorrow--enjoy the sleep you 'll be getting from the meds. God will take care of everything!

Love all the bright colors of the new products! Am looking forward to seeing them in person!
Love, hugs, and prayers tomorrow.

chris taylor said...

Your in my prayers Tracy. I too will be in the same position, hopefully no pink gowns, its just not my color. Lol You wear it well. Take care.
Thank you for taking time to post all the pictures. Looking forward to new projects and classes.

Anonymous said...

Patsy and I were at LBH today creating our canvas. We missed you so much and know you will soon be back to supervise those wily teachers of yours.
You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Karen E. said...

You are so "pretty in pink!" Lots of prayers and good thoughts are coming your way.