Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Special Announcement and more....

Good Morning!
I thought I would post a quick update...
Surgery went well...It was my lucky day! First, I rec'd a phone call that I had been bumped up on the Surgery Rotation so we quickly took off for Dallas yesterday and didn't have to wait nearly as long. The surgery went just as expected and I was able to come home last night. As most of you may know, my oldest daughter Rachel is expecting her second child. As luck would have it, her sonogram was scheduled the same time as my surgery....So this of course gave me something to look forward to waking up to in recovery!

She sent me this video via text on my Iphone...

He is so excited about being a Big Brother! ...and of course his Lolly & Pop are thrilled to be getting another Grandie...and even happier that this time around we get a "Pink" one! 
It will be so fun to create and make things for my NEW GrandGirl
I can't wait to meet her!

I will post more tomorrow about some great NEW trends that I saw emerging at CHA...for now this is about all the typing I can do single-handed...LoL! I will also announce the Winners from yesterday's CHA post and I'm going to do a special BABY giveaway today...Just cuz I'm a HaPPy LoLLy!!! Post your comments and I will randomly choose a winner to receive a special crafty goody from me! 

..and now it's time for LoLLy to get a little rest...
Hugs to All!
Miss Tracy :)

8 comments:

Tink said...

So glad your surgery went well, and congrats on the upcoming granddaughter! So exciting! (:

marylee :) said...

So glad all went well. Not surprising as you had LOTS of prayer warriors lifting you up!
Looking forward to the Little Blue House turning shades of PINK!!!

Cathy said...

Awesome to hear all went well and so excited about your new pink grandie!!! I cant wait to see all the cuteness you come up for with her :)

Jennifer said...

Awwwww - so excited for your new grand baby! Also glad that the surgery went well!

Paula Cook said...

I hope you get a good report and heal very soon. Congratulations on expected baby girl!

Casey said...

What a nice thing to wake up to in a recovery room! Congrats and feel better.

Bonny said...

Glad you are doing well. Don't overdo. Excited about your granddaughter as well.

Rhonda's Ramblings said...

congrats! on the girl news

the new stuff looks so cool!