Monday, December 3, 2012

Yee Haw!!! What a Great Weekend!!!

I had such a fabulous time these last few days at the multiple Little Somethings Workshops that were held at the Little Blue House!!!


We had so much Rootin' Tootin' Crafty FuN and I want to thank everyone who attended. Y'all are the best! I love how you some of you came dressed for the occasion and followed along with our Texas Christmas theme! We definitely had some YeeHaw Yuletide Spirit and you did a FabuLouS job on your 10 Little Something Projects! I love how so many of you were inspired to make multiples of them for your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc. 




I hope you will make plans to join us again next year...for our 4th Annual Little Somethings Workshop!!! 

And for those of you who "Saddled Up" for a picture with our Lone Star Santa...Check out the LBH Facebook Page to see your photos! 



 Thank you again for joining us for this Magical Event! ...and I want to extend a HuGe Thank You to my fellow Elf Ranger Instructors...Thanks for putting 110% into making this event such a wonderful success! I love my LBH gals!!!
Thanks to you to Santa for traveling all the way from the North Pole to visit us here at the LBH!

Have a Merry Christmas Y'all and
Crafty New Year!!!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: