Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our White Christmas!

What an amazing day and what great memories I will have of seeing my GrandBoy and even my big Kiddos eyes light up as the snow began to fall! There is just something magical about SNoW in Texas! ...and the fact that it happened on Christmas Day makes it even more special! I can't wait to scrap some of these photos...


















Winter Fun at it's best! 
Hope we get a couple more SNoW Days
 before Spring heads are way.

It's a perfect time to put up the "Bundle Up" tags on my Blocks & Base. These are now on display and available at the 
Little Blue House if you want to create a set of your own. 





This Mini Tag Set is available as a kit or you can create in any of the LBH Buffets. For more info, stop by or call us (817) 431-7930.

Let it SNoW!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: