Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm back!

Hello Friends!
It's been quite a while since my last post...but I'm happy to report that I'm back and feeling good! I'm so excited to be back at the Little Blue House and doing the 
work that I love so much!!!

Perfect timing too...because our Jingle All the Way Holiday Open House is this Tuesday & Wednesday!


 I hope you can stop by and see all the magical new goodies and cheerful new projects we have in the HouSe....
It's sure to bring you JoY!!! 


and...I'm especially excited to see all of you and catch up on all I've missed over the last few weeks. You gals are just like family to me and I have missed you all dearly!!!

Thanks again for all of your food, cards, comments, phone calls, during my recovery time. My family and I appreciate so much the generosity that you have shown to us. We pray you receive many blessings for the kindness you have showered us with! 

Love you bunches!!!
Miss Tracy :)

2 comments:

Janet Pineiro said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to see all the great Christmas things you have created.

andra.villegas said...

Oh no!! I can't look! More cute tags! Glad you're feeling better! See you soon!