Monday, October 8, 2012

So many to thank...

Today is the day of my surgery and I have to admit, I am a little nervous...In all my 45 years, I have never had any hospitalizations other than having my kiddos. I still have my tonsils, appendix, and everything in between. I'm ready to get this show on the road...so to speak...get the surgery over with so I can begin healing and hopefully be back to my normal life style very quickly.  

Words cannot express the way I feel when I'm reading the many FB comments, emails, and cards that I have rec'd....Your prayers and well wishes mean so much to me! I know your lives are incredibly busy but yet, so many of you have taken the time to pray, cook, create beautiful cards for me and my family. I feel so blessed!  

I have such a wonderful husband, kiddos, Dad, extended family, friends, LBH family...they have all worked so hard this week to reassure me and keep me comfortable. I love them dearly...
Please keep the prayers coming and I will update you on my condition as I can. 

Much love and Big Hugs to all!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: