Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What a day!!!

Thanks to everyone that came and shopped the LBH BOX SALE!

It was fun to see everyone filling their boxes and so excited about grabbing the goodies! I have to hand it to you ...Some of you did some pretty strategic packing to get all your stuff in the box! Please come see me the next time I get ready to go on vacation...I think you could make some good side money with your professional packing skills...haha!!

I wanted to take more pictures but was so busy that I couldn't...However, I did stand on my tip toes and take one quick shot with my phone....

I love you ladies and I hope you enjoy your Scraptastic Box o' Goodies!!! Thanks so much for your business...and more importantly, your friendship!

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

Come see us soon at the LBH!
118 W. Olive St.
Keller, TX 76248

No comments: