Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Time to "Dive In" to the NEW "Just Add Water" Front Porch Kit!!!

Woo Hoo!!! The wait is over and you can now DIVE IN to the spectacular NEW Front Porch Kit...
The Full Reveal of the Kit is now available to see at the Little Blue House and online at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com.

Here is a look at all the "Just add Water" Design Board...It is overflowing with Creative Potential!!!

So many wonderful products, fabrics, embellies, and of course...little unexpected treasures which are what make our Front Porch Kits so special!!! Visit the LBH website or blog to see more detailed photos of the Design Board...or better yet, stop by the LBH and see it for yourself...It's amazing and the pictures just can't capture all the splendid elements and textures! 

Here are a few of the projects I designed using my "Just Add Water" Front Porch Kit...


First up, is my Just add Water double layout...This project is a featured BluePrint project...so you will recieve a full "how to" and process photos when you purchase your kit. You will also recieve the title cut outs and templates for the splashes.



Next up, I just couldn't resist creating another project using our NEW LBH Clip Art Frames...I just love these things!!!


I love this sweet pic of Kaden looking up at me...I will be sharing more design details on this project on a future post here on my blog...so stay tuned!


I love that everything is clipped on to the frame...so when I want to change it out, I just remove the pieces and attach to a 12x12 piece of cardstock and ...waa laa...I have a page to put in his album!


I have one more fun project to share with you today and then I'll do a separate post later this week with more projects...
This is my "Take Note" Dry Erase Frame...


It is an 8x10 frame with glass...The majority of my elements are all underneath the glass so that way I can write on top and easily clean when I want to make a new note. 



I adorned the top of my glass with only one element...it is this gorgeous metal flower from FabScraps...it was too dimensional to go under the glass...I love how it turned out!


Stop by the LBH to see mine and all the other DT projects...they will BloW you AwAy!!! Be sure to check out the Inspiration Gallery on the LBH website to see even more FaBuLouS Projects designed from "Just Add Water"...AND...
Don't forget to visit the LBH blog and post a comment for a chance to WIN a FREE kit...today is the final day! 

Kits are limited and only available while supplies last....so don't let this one swim away!!! 

Remember...
Stay true to your passion--Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Here's a quick peek at one more of my projects...and yes...I used papers and fabrics from the kit...along with some fabulous VerDay paints from Ten Seconds Studio...this is what we will be making for Hot Metal Mama's in August...
It's a beautiful altered Lampshade! More info soon to come about the workshop.... Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Rhonda Merry said...

I Love the dry erase frame, so cute. and our Hot Metal Mama's are going to flip for the lamp shade. It looks awesome.

Valerie Bishop said...

These are great!! LOVE the lampshade!!

Denise said...

Love so many of the team projects but really like the lampshade ande dry erase board! so cool!

Diana Seal said...

The frames are just adorable, especially the one with the dry eraser. Awesome!