Monday, July 30, 2012

One Final Peek..."Just Add Water" Front Porch Kit

Happy Monday!

Today is our final day of Peeks...and I for one, can't wait for the Grand Reveal tomorrow!!!! Be sure to check out the LBH blog and better yet, stop by the LBH on Tuesday to see the "Just add Water" Design Board and pick up your kit before they all "float" away :)

This kit is filled with an ocean of variety! You will love the textures and unique color combo's...and I especially love the versatility! You  can create something comfy & casual to something formal & chic...and all you need to do is "Just add Water"!!!....Whether it be Bath Time, a Stroll on the Beach, Splashing in a Puddle, WaterPark wonders, Cruising, or just Watering the yard...haha!
This kit will be a "life-saver"!

Here is another peek at one of my projects...Enjoy!

Okay... time for me to go get the kits all packed up! It's a big job...but I'm happy to report that it's almost done!
Hope to see you in the HouSe this week!
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Time is running out...don't forget to post your comments on the LBH blog for a chance to WIN a FREE kit!
www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Sandra Wyant said...

love the flower

Cathy said...

So excited to see the full reveal. The colors are right up my alley!!

Karen G. said...

I love that burlap!

DeeDee said...

love.. I so wanna see the whole deal... :D

Casey said...

I love it!!!

Amy said...

Fun Stuff! Can't wait to see the board in the house later this week!

Jacqui M said...

Can't wait to see the entire kit! Soon!!

Linda Hahn said...

Love the looks of this sneak...wonder what it will be?