Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Altered Train Case...a Travel Theme!

 Hello Friends!
I recently started teaching a NEW Workshop at the Little Blue House...It's called Miss T's Pickers Project!

I love junque-ing and finding old items and transforming them into wonderful keepsakes and decor. I'm a true Picker at heart!!!

This month my Pickers Project is old Train Cases...Here is a peek at one that I have transformed with a Travel Theme in mind. My plan is to house all my favorite travel momentos, memorabilia, and minibooks inside of it!  Being a Mom of 5, I have never really had the luxury of traveling much...but I have great plans for trips in the future (now that my kiddos are getting older)!!! 


This case will be perfect for storing my brochures and info relating to the places I want to go and very soon a special place to house all the interesting things I bring back from my travels!


If you would like to unite with other Pickers here in our area, consider joining us this Saturday at the LBH! You can find all the info about our Meeting on the LBH blog...
Just click the link below...




Everyone will be transforming their train cases with their own themes and styles...I can't wait to see the end results of the LBH Pickers Creativity!!!...and of course, I'll be there to help every step of the way!!! I will be pulling out all kinds of Lotions & Potions for us to play with while altering our cases...AND...I have some valuable tips to share along the way!

Hope you will join us!
Miss Tracy :)

6 comments:

Janet Pineiro said...

I love it! Wish I could be at the class.

DeeDee said...

I love it... I have mine ready to try even if I cannot make it... yours is beautiful Miss Tracy.. have fun

Tracy :) said...

I'm going to design a Christmas Case and a Teacher Inspired one for Rachel to use in her new classroom:)

JMeaux said...

Really looking forward to the project tomorrow - there are a ton of ideas floating around in my head! I decide on a theme & then I think of another one! Heading upstairs to gather remainder of supplies so guess I'll have to decide which theme pretty quick!

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Hello Tracy...it's nice to meet you! I'm going through Karen's Where Bloggers Create list..and having a blast today. Let me know when you get your studio post up and I'll gladly pop back in to see it! There are so many inspirations here online...

your train case is amazing...all that delicious layering makes me want to get off the computer and just start cutting lace and fabric to make something! great job!


ciao bella
creative carmelina

Diana Seal said...

Very unique, love it!
Thanks for sharing!
Diana