Friday, July 27, 2012

Front Porch Kit Sneak Peek #1: Just Add Water

Happy Friday Friends!!

As you read this, I am making my way back home from my family vacation. I'm feeling so relaxed and rejuvenated....and super excited to get back to creating at my Little Blue House!
I'm also happy to announce that our NEW Front Porch Kit is soon to be revealed and I have a quick sneak peek from one of my "Just add Water" projects to share with you today.   


This kit is truly one of a kind...and sure to make a Creative Splash of beautiful colors, textures, and of course...a few unexpected goodies too! Here is a quick peek for you to enjoy...


Pre-Orders for "Just add Water" begin today and the full Kit Reveal and "Just add Water" Inspiration Gallery will be available to view on Tuesday, July 31st. 

To place your pre-order, simply stop by or call the Little Blue House in Keller, TX. If you aren't local, you may order your kit online at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com as of Saturday, July 28th. Stop back by my blog tomorrow for another sneak!

Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

Follow me to...
The Little Blue House
118 W. Olive St.
Keller, TX 76248
(817) 431-7930

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

oh this is a good sneek peek... looks like yet another very fun kit

Sandra Wyant said...

hmmmm,very interesting

Kim Rohman said...

I like this... looks fun!!