Sunday, July 29, 2012

Another Sneak Peek at "Just Add Water"


Hello Friends!!
Well, I'm home at last...and unfortunately couldn't get the Mountain Air to follow me home...HaHa! So it's back to the high temp's but  lucky for all of us....I have a great way to keep you creatively CooL! Just wait until you open your Just Add Water Kit...you will be blown away by the refreshing products and special goodies!.

Hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend and finding ways to beat the Summer Heat. As promised, I have another Great Sneak Peek of one of my NEW projects which I designed using my Front Porch kit....Just Add Water! 


It won't be long now and soon....This Tuesday, in fact...will be the Grand Reveal DAY...YAY!!!

This kit is so refreshing and fun! Can't wait to show you more!

Be sure to visit the LBH blog for a chance to WIN a FREE Kit!
www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com

Stay Cool!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. I'm currently up to my eyeballs in projects...and getting them all ready for the "Just Add Water" Inspiration Gallery...Prepare to be INsPiReD!!! The Design Team has once again really outdone themselves :)

4 comments:

Sandra Wyant said...

pinwheels, babies and fiber...how can it go wrong?????

Jacqui M said...

Hoping that frame/wire is in the kit, and what about that adorable little guy. Loving everything I see! Awesome job LBH!!

DeeDee said...

oh la la... I see a cute lil baby... I too hope that frame is in the kit...so want one..

Denise said...

Anytime you stick that grandson in a post it makes it even better! Do we get his pics to go with our kit?