Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Mini Tag Sets now available at the Little Blue House!

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited about our newest Tag Kits that are now available to create for the Words for All Seasons Blocks & Base! If you don't live local or haven't had a chance to come by the LBH to see them...Here are some pic's for you to enjoy...

First up is Sizzle...totally SunSational! 
You will love the fun use of beach towels and beach ball flowers!



 and this is Sweet Summer Days...
I designed the Strawberries and toppers from hearts and I love the look of the denim on the tags...so sweet!


 Now, take a look at Texas Proud!
 We take pride in the Lone Star State...
Can't wait to share with you the leather-y/suede-y technique 
used on the stars!


 and last but not least...God Bless the USA! 
...adorned with patriotic papers, a pinwheel, flag, etc. 


I invite you to stop by the LBH and see them in person...AND...I'm super excited to let all of you non-local gals know that we will be offering our Blocks & Base and Tag Sets as Kits complete with BluePrints (aka step by step instructions). We are in the process of uploading them to the LBH website...should be up in just a few short days. If you would like to order before they go live on the web, please just give us a call at (817) 431-7930. 
We'll be happy to ship them to you :)

Thanks so much for reading and stay tuned...
I have a great 20 Minute Crafter Episode posting later this week! You won't want to miss it...
Here's a peek at the projects that I will be sharing with you. This episode will feature my NEW Clip Art Mesh Frames!


Make it a great week!
Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)



5 comments:

DeeDee said...

I am lovin the mesh frames... don't make me have to buy one Miss Tracy....lol.

JMeaux said...

Hey Tracy - Love those blocks! Will have to squeeze some time in this week to come see all the new stuff you've got available - I've missed ya!

Cheryl said...

Love the tags and the mesh frame project, looks like a great way to change out decor quick and easy!!!!

Linda Hahn said...

Love the new tag sets, especially "SIZZLE" and "TEXAS!!

Kristy @ Next to Heaven said...

I also love the 'summer' tags... they would match my summer decor perfectly!!