Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Home Sweet Home"...My Pickers Project!

Hello everyone!
I would like to invite you to my NEW Specialty Workshop that I will be teaching monthly at The Little Blue House...It's called...

Miss T's Pickers Project
Sat. 6/16 10a-2p
Instructor: Me...Miss Tracy 



One of my passions is finding OLD items and giving them NEW life! I get so much joy out of preserving beauties from the past. I have to admit...I love the hunt and "junque-ing" is one of my all time favorite things to do! So I decided to create a workshop where all of us "Pickers" can gather together and create unique projects with our precious finds!

My Pickers Project this month is called 
"Home Sweet Home" and features old door knobs and door plates. If you are a "Picker" like me, you will love this NEW workshop! 
 
Bring papers of your choice if you want a different color scheme for your project. Please bring in three door knobs and door plates that you have "picked"...Don't have time to go "picking"?? Then you are welcome to purchase some of my finds at the LBH. They are now available...
 while supplies last :)
pp 2 
Remember to bring your basics and a bottle of Glue -n Seal or Mod Podge with you to class. Everything else will be provided.
Cost: $25



FYI...my July Pickers Project will be an altered Train Case...so keep your eyes open while you're out there "picking"!

Hope you will make plans to join me! 
Stop by or contact the LBH at 817-431-7930 to reserve your seat!


Happy Picking!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: