Saturday, May 12, 2012

Let the Front Porch Peeks Begin!!!!

Welcome to the Weekend!
I finally get to share a couple sneakers from my NEW Front Porch Kit...The customers at the LBH have been begging, pleading, even offering me bribe money...LOL...If I would just give them one little peek. But I was strong and resisted the temptation! 

Your wait is now over ladies! 

Starting today, you can see Sneakers a plenty...Myself and the other FPK Design Team members will be posting Sneak Peeks each day so be sure to take a little blog stroll this morning to see what they have posted! Introducing the FPK team:


 I will also be posting on the LBH blog...and there you will have a chance to WIN a FREE Kit simply by posting a comment on any of the Front Porch Sneak Posts. 
You can visit the LBH blog here!

This kit is like no other...I mean that literally! Tomorrow, I'll share with you a little more about some of the "UniQue" bits and pieces of this kit...Trust me, it is bursting at the seams with creative possibilities! Take a look at my project Sneak Peeks:


It has been "sew" much fun designing with this kit and I'm super excited to share more with you so Follow the Blog, Stay Tuned, MORE awesome SNEAKS will be coming your way! Full Reveal will be Tuesday, May 15th!

Pre-orders begin TODAY! 
If you want to ensure that Sew Artsy is delivered from our Front Porch to yours, you can stop by or contact the LBH at 
(817) 431-7930 to pre-order or you can do so online at

By the way...
It's an especially great weekend for me! I'm receiving a fabulous Mother's Day Gift this weekend....My oldest daughter Rachel is taking the graduate walk and accepting her diploma today at University of North Texas. I'm one proud Momma!!!
Several of you know Rachel and I want to thank you for all of your well wishes and congrats that you have been extending to her! You gals are just the sweetest!!!

Okay...I'm off to get everything ready for our Chillin' and Grillin' Party I'm hosting for my new grad today! Have a great weekend and check back tomorrow for more Sneakers!

Be kind...Be crafty!
Miss Tracy :)

11 comments:

Roxanne O'Brien said...

I cannot wait to see more and Congrats on your daughter graduating!

Danielle said...

The colors are beautiful! Have a wonderful day celebrating your daughter. Congratulations!

Liz said...

Your project looks so pretty Tracy. Thanks for including me in this adventure! Have a wonderful weekend with your daughter too.

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

Beautifully fab projects, of course. :) Can't wait to see them all!

So happy for Rachel! She must be SO glad to be done. Give her a hug for me, and have fun today!

Cathy said...

Love!!! Thanks for the peek :)

SuZeQ said...

Oh wow ... can't wait to see it all. Very interesting, to say the least.

Congrats on being the mother of a grad. Great feeling, isn't it?

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow.

kosec@sbcglobal.net

kim miller said...

love the colors~

Casey said...

oh very cute. I think I need to win it!!!!!

Amy said...

Love Rachel's graduation picture. I see some great grad layouts from you in the future!

Linda Hahn said...

Love the colors in your kit and the words "Simplicity Patterns" in your sneak--I bet it's sew cute!!
Congratulations, Mama!! One of them may finally be off the payroll!
Congratulations to Rachel, too, for all her hard work. I'm sure it will pay off in the end. I know she will be a very dedicated teacher.

Kim Rohman said...

Tracy, you are the BEST!! Fun sneaks, can't wait to see everything. Congratulations on your daughters graduation, I am sure you are a very proud and happy momma. Happy Mothers Day!