Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm feeling Artsy and Blessed today!

What a beautiful day and what a blessed life I have!!! 
Mother's Day is always a little bittersweet for me because my dear Mom is no longer here to celebrate with. So I always try to focus on the good that I have...like the fact that I get to be Lolly to my Grandboy Kaden who I absolutely adore! He is pure 100% happiness and I love being his Lolly!
I'm also blessed to be Mom to five amazing kiddos! My life would not be complete without Rachel, Michael, Kristyn, Hayden, and Maddie in it! I'm so proud of each one of them!
I just love'm to pieces...



I also count my blessings on this day that I was fortunate to grow up with an amazing Mom! She helped me become the person that I am today and I am so grateful for the time I had with her. Nobody loves you like your Momma...Wouldn't you agree?? I wish I could hug her one more time.
 Make sure you hug yours today!!



Have a Happy Mother's Day!!!
Miss Tracy :)

Now...on to the Artsy part of this day!!!
 I have a couple more Sneak Peeks to share with you from my NEW Front Porch Kit!!!

'How do you measure Love" is the title of this Sneak Peek project!
I can't wait for you to see the whole enchilada!!! It's one of my favorite projects and it looks fabulous with the papers that are in the Sew Artsy Kit! It will also be offered as a Class at the LBH for those of you that want to recreate it for your very own.


Here's another Sneaker for you to enjoy!!! 
This is a peek of one of the projects that will be featured in your Sew Artsy BluePrints Guide. Your SA Guide will have complete step-by-step instructions for several projects that you can make from your Artsy Box o' Goodies!


Don't forget to enter your chance to WIN a FREE Kit by posting a comment on the LBH blog! Tomorrow will be our final day of peeks and Tuesday, the Kit will be revealed and the Sew Artsy Inspiration Gallery will go live! I can't wait for you to see all the projects! Our Front Porch Design Team has done an outstanding job...you will love their creations!

Thank you for reading!
and again...Happy Mother's Day!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Linda Hahn said...

Congratulations on all your successes and blessings! You deserve all of them and I know your Mom is smiling down from Heaven and is "sew" proud and happy to have raised such a kind, caring, and wonderful daughter!! You have truly blessed her!!

I see a sneak peek that is "sew" cute that is made with an embroidery hoop!!

Susan said...

Happy Mother's Day and congratulations on Rachel's graduation. Such a happy weekend! Loving the sneaks - great projects.

Kim Rohman said...

Two more wonderful sneak peeks.... I really can't wait to see the whole hoop!!!