Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Grand Reveal!!! "Sew" Artsy is Awesome!!!

What a GREAT day for a GRAND Reveal!!!
Introducing "Sew" Artsy...
Photo
the Newest Kit release from Front Porch Kits!

This kit is such a refreshing change from so many of the kits out on the market today...It is filled with a unique mix of NEW products, OLD treasures, and my favorite...the UNEXPECTED!!!
I have the great privilege of hand-selecting all the "bits & pieces" in your Front Porch Kit...



...and "Sew" Artsy has to be one of my All Time Favorites!!!

 I love texture and I try to jam-pack my kits with a ton of it. I think you will agree...it makes for some fabulous designs and amazing creations! Want proof of this??...then check out the "Sew" Artsy Inspiration Gallery and see for yourself! I am loading projects to the Gallery as quickly as possible...you can view what's been published so far at
www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com 
The Front Porch Design Team has been working day and night to bring you their very best! You will love their projects!

Here are just a few of the projects that I designed from 
my "Sew" Artsy Kit...I will post more over the next few days...
Be Inspired - Altered Hoop
(aka Hattie Hoop)
*this is a BluePrint Project


"Sew" Artsy Bib Necklace

My "Sew" Cute Pin Cushion Frame

I will feature each of my projects here on the blog over the next few days and share my special creative "tips & tricks" with you!

"Sew" Artsy Kits are now available for purchase at the 
Little Blue House or you can purchase your kit online at 

I strongly encourage you to get your hands on a "Sew" Artsy kit soon...Kits are limited due to the unique nature of the contents and are only available while supplies last. 

Thanks for reading...More soon to follow...
Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Visit the LBH blog and my fellow FP Team Members blogs to see their project reveals :)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, just wow!!! You Really outdid yourself this time. I LOVE this kit. I feel inspired already!!!!

DeeDee said...

Miss Tracy... I need 5 or 6 kits so I can make all the wonderful projects you all have displayed... so love it all.. great hoop and love the necklace too...

Rhonda Merry said...

FPK make me swoon. what a great DT we have. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Linda Hahn said...

You gals have made the most amazing projects I've ever seen with this kit!!!!! Y'all are "sew" crafty!! I did buy one last night--I hope I can make all of these projects before Neil sees the bill because I just might need another kit!!