Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spread your Wings Layout...now available!

Hello friends!
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend! I sure did...

I wanted to share a quick look at one of my NEW layouts that is now available to create at the Little Blue House. I designed it with my two older kiddos in mind...
Take a look...
 Spread your Wings Layout
Designed by: Miss Tracy :)

My two oldest kiddos are Rachel (25) and Michael (23)...They are both graduating from college this year and of course, Scott and I are over-joyed and so incredibly proud of them! I captured a few great photo's of them together over Easter and thought this Layout would be great to feature them in. 

I haven't printed them yet...but as soon as I do, I will be adding them to this layout. I think it's very fitting as they are both reaching this wonderful milestone and "Spreading their Wings", so to speak, as they begin flight into another chapter of their lives. So this layout will be perfect for me to preserve their pictures and write down my thoughts and words of inspiration to them!

Here's a look at some of the wonderful details... 




This layout would be perfect for lots of different photos, occasions,events, love of nature, etc. If you would like to create one of your own, you can simply stop by or call the Little Blue House to reserve a Buffet Date or to order a Kit. Several NEW projects are now available...hop on over to the LBH blog to check them out. Thanks for reading! Have a great week!

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :) 

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I know you both must be very proud... you have beautiful kids and they are a delight to be around.. Good Job Mr and Mrs Tracy.... :D I love this layout for thier special time in life... :D

Kristy @ Next to Heaven said...

Congratulations!! what a lovely page.