Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Shabby Chic Keepsake Box

Hello Friends-- 


I hope this post finds you all well...hopefully you have recovered from the madness of Tax Filing and ready to relax and create something NEW!! If you are interested in learning more about art metal...consider joining me for my Hot Metal Mama's Workshop next week. 

In my HMM Workshop this month, I will be showing you how to achieve a "Shabby Chic" metal transformation. We will be altering a small keepsake box with Metal Foil Tape...and I will share with you my "Shabby" formula to create a beautiful vintage look!  


Here is the project we will be creating...




I will have a variety of word stamps and assorted colors of flowers & baubles for you to adorn your beautiful Keepsake Box so you can customize and create with the colors and words that you love!

Speaking of love....I love this Shabby Finish...
 I can't wait to share the technique with you!




Hot Metal Mama's

Tues. April 24th
10a-Noon & 6:30p-8:30p
Cost: $25
Instructor: Miss Tracy :)




Stop by or call the Little Blue House to reserve 
your seats today!
(817) 431-7930
I look forward to creating with you!
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

Valerie Bishop said...

This is So gorgeous! What a fun class!