Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome to the Front Porch Family!

Good Morning!
Today is truly a special day! After much careful thought and consideration, I have made my selections for our NEW 2012 Front Porch Design Team! They are being officially introduced today on the Little Blue House Blog. I'm so excited about working with this awesome group of gals! 
I would like to welcome returning members...

Susan, Elaine, Rhonda, Jing Jing, Jaclyn, Jennifer
AND 
welcome new members...
Robyn, Kristy, Roxanne, Valerie, Jennie, Danielle, Liz, Erica

You are going to be SO INSPIRED by their 
UNIQUE STYLES and CREATIVITY! 
Be sure to hop over to the LBH blog to find out more about them!

Have a great day!
Miss Tracy :)

4 comments:

Kristy @ Next to Heaven said...

Thanks, Tracy! I am so happy to be on the team and can't wait to get started!

Robyn Schaub said...

I'm so excited to be working with this team and can't wait to get to know everyone!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to work with FPK and everyone on the team :)

Valerie Bishop said...

Thank you so much for the opportunity!! This is going to be fun!! :)