Monday, March 5, 2012

Ready, Set, Reveal!!!!

I am one HaPPy GirL today! 
Want to know WhY????

Because the LBH website is up and running...YaY!!!
After many long hours and late night Sonic runs...I can finally proclaim that the site is finished...
(well, almost finished...still have a few pages under construction
but for the most part...Ready to View!!

Guess what else is Ready to View???
the Nature's Charm Front Porch Kit...

I have had so much fun creating with this fabulous kit! I just love the color palette and paper combo...Don't you?!?! If you are a texture junkie like me, then you will definitely LoVe the variety of fibers, natural elements, fabrics, etc. etc. etc. 

Be sure to visit the NEW LBH Website to view all of the photo's and see the list of goodies in your Nature's Charm Kit.
While you are there, check out the Inspiration Gallery! The Front Porch Designers have really outdone themselves...their projects are amazing! Here are a few of my projects...
"Family" Canvas

"Grow" Layout

Home Sweet Home

You can see more photos and more of my Nature's Charm projects in the Inspiration Gallery on the LBH website.

Kits are limited...so don't wait...Order your kit today to ensure that it makes it from our Front Porch to yours! Today is the last day to post your comments on the LBH blog to be entered for a chance to win a FREE kit. Good Luck to you all! 

Now, it's time for me to go pack up some FP Boxes. Nature's Charm Kits will be available to pick up on Tuesday 3/6!

Thanks for reading...
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: