Sunday, March 4, 2012

One more Sneaker!

Okay it's finally Sunday and I'm posting one more Sneak Peek from the Front Porch! That means you only have to wait ONE more day to see the full reveal of this fabulous Kit AND you will get to enjoy the Nature's Charm Inspiration Gallery on the 
Yay, Yippee, Hooray, WaHoo!!!!

Can you tell I'm a little more than excited!!! 
Scott and I are working non-stop today to make certain that the website is ready to go! You may want to stop by later for a good laugh, cuz once the website is finished today...You will see me doing KartWheelz up and down the street!!

Here is another Sneak from one of my Nature's Charm projects:


I just love to give "new" life to "old" things! And this project does just that...Can't wait for you to see it on display at the LBH this Tuesday! Along with many of other projects created from the wonderful Nature's Charm Front Porch Kit!
If you have already pre-ordered your Kit, it will be ready for you to pick up on Tuesday. Don't forget to hop on over to the LBH blog and leave a comment for a chance to WIN a FREE Kit! I will announce the WINNER on Tuesday!
Okay....time to get back to work on the ol' website!
Keep Smiling!
Miss Tracy :)

7 comments:

spznorris said...

Ooh I love the old doorknob!

Rhonda Merry said...

That's so cute, can't wait to see the whole enchilada!!

Karen E. said...

All the sneak peaks...so inspiring. Got to find some time to craft today.

Susie said...

I love the doorknob and the colors of the paper are awesome!

Linda Hahn said...

I love the vintage hardware and doorknob on the project, but I can't decide what it could be??!!

Patti said...

all so very cute and I love the colors

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

love those colors!