Thursday, March 8, 2012

Join me...

I would love for you to join me this Friday and Saturday at the Little Blue House for Spring Open House!


I have to admit, it has been a humdinger of a couple of weeks...with the launch of the new Front Porch Kit and the new LBH website...and then right on top of that...Spring Open House! Whew...talk about lack of sleep and creative overload :)
But as usual, everything somehow manages to get done and the HouSe looks amazing with all the NEW class projects and NEW collections and goodies. It wouldn't be possible without my amazing team...I am so thankful for my LBH gals! Big hugs to Susan, Kristyn, Elaine, and Rhonda!
 
(Kristyn not shown...she's always hiding from the camera...hee hee)
Elaine has designed a super-cute Make & Take project for our Open House customers...She and Susan are gonna show you how fun it is to create with HoneyPop and the new Color Fragments from Stampendous...Take a look...


and a closer look...


Hope you can make it by...We will be serving some wonderful refreshments courtesy of Lynette Chiles and I have a Prize Ladder...that's right, I said Ladder...filled with some fun 
Give-Aways for the Open House! I'm also giving away a Grand Prize this weekend... a $50 Gift Certificate to the LBH!!!

Sure hope to see you...bring a little sunshine with ya when ya come! Doesn't exactly feel like Spring outside right now...but trust me when you come inside, you feel a burst of Spring freshness!
Be Kind & Be Crafty!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

I wish I had just a spat of your teams energy... cannot wait to see Spring... :D

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

I hope to be there tomorrow, I can't wait!

sandra said...

can't wait to see the greatness!!!!