Friday, March 2, 2012

I love Fridays! ...and Sneak Peeks!

Hello friends!!
It's a beautiful morning here in the Lone Star State and made even more beautiful for me because I can FiNallY post a Sneak Peek of one of my NEW Nature's Charm Front Porch Kit projects! 





I'm excited to announce that for the next 3 days I... (and the other Front Porch Designer's) will be posting a fun Sneak Peek each day until Monday...that's when we will fully reveal all of the sweetness of Nature's Charm! 

I have so enjoyed designing with this kit...I love the colors, the textures, the papers, the unexpected goodies...I could go on and on...Here's a look at my Sneak Peek #1:


Pre-orders begin today! If you would like to order Nature's Charm, please stop by or call The Little Blue House (817) 431-7930 and we will be happy to help you. This wonderful kit is $38.95 and jam-packed with creative potential including BluePrints for 6 unique projects!

If you would like a chance to WIN a FREE Nature's Charm Front Porch Kit...Run, don't walk to the LBH Blog and post a comment on any of the Front Porch Sneak Peek posts! One lucky commenter will be randomly chosen to WIN!
Scott and I are working diligently on the new LBH website...We will have everything ready to go soon and the Nature's Charm Inspiration Gallery will be available to view on Monday when we reveal the entire Nature's Charm Kit and contents. 

Gotta get to work...Have a Great Friday!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

loves!!!

Cathy said...

I knew you would not disappoint us!!! It looks amazing!

spznorris said...

I love the flowers! These colors are beautiful!