Sunday, February 19, 2012

Decisions...Decisions....

Hello my sweet friends!
I thought I would sit down and do a bit of blogging tonight... I've had a wonderful weekend filled with fun, crafting, teaching, family, and I've been reading through all of the Front Porch Design Team submssions that have been pouring in...Man oh man! I didn't dream I would get this kind of response...so many extremely gifted and talented peeps out there. Not sure how I will ever choose...but, I must and soon...As I sit here typing, I'm just a few feet away from stacks of freshly kitted NEW Front Porch Kits that are about to ship out to our current DT members.

It's time for them and me to get our Crafty Hands BUSY and create some WonderFul Projects to inspire you!  It won't be long now and Sneak Peeks and Pre-orders will begin....yay!
Some of you may have noticed that the original Front Porch Kits website is no longer there. After reviewing a lot of our "learning" from last year, I decided to revamp a bit. I am currently building a NEW website for the Little Blue House and Front Porch Kits will be featured there instead of on a seperate site. I want to keep everything in one place...under one big "blue" roof so to speak :)
The site isn't LiVe yet but will be soon! I'm working diligently to get everything finished and ready for you!
If you are thinking about submitting for the FP DT, please do! There is still time to submit and the Call is Open to everyone! Please email your submission to littlebluehouse.misstracy@gmail.com


yummmmmm...I smell popcorn.....
That's my que to stop typing and go sit with my hubby and watch some movie he's been wanting to see. Hope you have a great start to your week! Be kind & be crafty!
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

You had me excited, I thought it was some sneaks! Can't wait to start seeing some sneaks! Enjoy your evening!

Casey said...

I'm so excited!!!

angie gutshall said...

That stack looks like Christmas to me!! Can't wait to see sneaks and so glad your back in the kit business! Sent mine app. in :-)