Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CHA baby! Here I come!

I've just finished packing! I have one smaller suitcase shoved...and I do mean ShOvEd into a larger one...in anticipation of all the fabulous samples, goodies, catalogs, etc. that I will be bringing home from CHA!  I L-O-V-E going to CHA! It's like being a kid in a candy shoppe. Even though I'm blessed to own and operate the LBH, I'm truly a customer at heart and I just simply get giddy when I hit the show floor and am surrounded by all the products that
 I SO ADORE!!! ...oh, and I should warn you...
I'm kinda of an obsessive picture taker (lol!)


So rest assured I will take a ton of pictures and share my favorites with you! I promise to keep you posted here on my blog and on the Little Blue House blog about all my wonderful finds, inspiration, unique projects, and "Must Haves".
I hope you will follow along each day! Post comments and you will have a chance to win some CHA goodies! I have been fortunate to attend now for several years and I never get tired of it. All of the Blue House Gals are coming along on this trip so it's sure to be even more FUN....I'm certain there will be all kinds
of FUN stories to share.
So follow along with us on this CreAtivE AdvEntUre
that we call CHA!!!
Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. I almost forgot to share with you...Susan and I will be in a full day workshop with the "Tim"ster on Thursday! Keep an eye on my facebook page...I will post pictures during the workshop!

Wonder what he has in store for us?!?!?!
Stay tuned and I'll show you...

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Y'all have fun... I cannot wait to see what the tim ster has for you too.... :D

SuZeQ said...

Have a fabulous time ... enjoy the shopping, the fun, the laughing, the t!mster and the sore feet. Can't wait to see what y'all come home with.
SuZeQ ~ kosec@sbcglobal.net

Cara Britton said...

Praying for you all this morning.

carolynjglass said...

So fun! Can't wait to see everything!!!

Unknown said...

Love the watch me grow and wow every thing looks sooo..fun.
Janice Stanton

jslew said...

I know you had a GREAT time! :)

Julee