Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ornament #1: My Little Blue House Ornament

 Hello Everyone!
I am thrilled to announce that the LBH 12 Days of Ornaments feature has officially begun!
I have the great privilege of revealing Ornament #1. I have designed a wonderful commemorative Little Blue House Ornament for 2011.  If you would like to see a full tutorial on this cutie...please visit the LBH blog at www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com.
Be sure to leave a comment when you visit the LBH blog and you will be have the chance to WIN this ornament! We will be featuring a different ornament and tutorial each day for the next 12 days!

The House was custom designed for the LBH by the great folks at Heart of Texas Studios.  So you won't find it anywhere else...It's just adorable and so easy to construct and decorate!
 

These little houses would be really cute for all types of crafts! I'm going to make a couple more...one for my own house with our house # on it and another one to resemble our family cabin in Red River. I'll post them when I have them finished.
Be sure to watch the blog tomorrow...the ornament for Day #2 is has been designed by my daughter, Kristyn...it's wonderful! I love to see her create and I think you will love the technique she's going to share with you. It's super easy, super fun, and super beautiful!
Hope you will join in and create right along with us during
the LBH 12 days of Ornaments feature!

Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)
P.S. If you would like a kit to create your own Little Blue House Ornament, please contact the House at (8170 431-7930 or stop by to pick one up. Kitting is underway...

3 comments:

Linda Hahn said...

Oh, how I would love to win this ornament!! It's sooo cute and I have collected houses all my life! I need to win it!!

Amy said...

So cute!

Linda Hahn said...

Tracy, I've posted 5 messages to LBH blog and it won't take my posts. It even lets me print the word verification--then it gets lost. Neil has tried to figure it out and so has Joni Lawrence (by phone). Do you know of any solution?
I'll post here on your blog.
I'm really glad that you're doing "12 Days of Ornaments" again and I love the first one! It's so fitting to have the LBH as the one to remind us of all the fun we have there!!
I would love to win this one because I've been collecting houses nearly my whole adult life and this would be such a great addition! We have lots of houses on our Christmas tree and several treasured house collections made by my Mom, Eula Mae (Skeeter) and her sister, Eleanor Grace.
So far my favorite Christmas decoration that I've made is a vintage Victorian cone to hang on the tree or a doorknob or tie to the back of a dining chair.